Welcome to The Burrito Blanket!
Please review these disclaimers for information regarding how to use theburritoblanket.net, the website of The Burrito Blanket. As you access this website, we assume that you agree to these terms. In the event that you disagree with any of the terms and conditions outlined on this page, don’t use TheBurritoBlanket.
As used in these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements, the terms “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to the person who is accessing this website and who is compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. Our Company is referred to as “The Company”, “Ourself”, “We”, and “Us”. Both the Client and ourselves are referred to as “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”. We intend to process your request for assistance by providing you with the most appropriate method for the express purpose of meeting your needs in respect of our provision of the Company’s stated services, with the law of the Netherlands prevailing. Unless otherwise stated, the use of any of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and he/she or they, will be taken to refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Burrito Blanket and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Theburritoblanket. It is understood that all intellectual property rights are reserved. These terms and conditions limit your use of this content to personal use only.
You must not:
- Republish material from Theburritoblanket
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Theburritoblanket
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Theburritoblanket
- Redistribute content from Theburritoblanket
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
In certain areas of this website, users are able to post and exchange information and opinions. Comments are not filtered, edited, published or reviewed before being posted on the Burrito Blanket website. Neither The Burrito Blanket, its agents, nor its affiliates endorse the contents of the comments. Those who post comments express their own views and opinions. We disclaim liability for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses arising out of the use, posting, or appearance of the Comments on this site, to the extent allowed by applicable laws.
Comments submitted to The Burrito Blanket may be monitored and removed if they are considered inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By submitting your comments, you consent to The Burrito Blanket using, reproducing, editing and authorizing others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any and all formats and media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Links to our home page and publications as long as the link follows the following criteria: (a) does not deceive; (b) does not falsely imply endorsement or sponsorship; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of The Burrito Blanket, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If a linking organization links to our homepage, then that link must: (a) not be deceptive; (b) not improperly imply endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) be appropriate for the linking party’s site.
We must know about your interest in linking to our website by sending an email to The Burrito Blanket if you are one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above. Give us your name, your organization name, your contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as the URLs of any other websites you plan to link to ours, and the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. You will receive a response in 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
In the absence of a trademark license agreement, it will not be possible to link to The Burrito Blanket’s website.
Please do not place frames around our Web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of the Website without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. All claims arising from your Website will be protected and defended by you. Any link(s) appearing on a Website should not be considered libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that is infringing, otherwise violating, or advocates the infringement or other violation of third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The links to our Website may be removed at the discretion of the company. You consent to our website being removed immediately upon request. The company also reserves the right to make changes at any time to these terms and conditions and its linking policy. Continuing to link to our Website indicates your agreement to adhere to these terms and conditions concerning linking.
Removal of links from our website
Please feel free to contact and inform us at any time if you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason. If you ask us to remove a link, we will take it into consideration, but we are not required to do so.
This website is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, or up-to-date; nor does it guarantee that it will remain available or that the information will be kept current.
All representations, warranties, and conditions in connection with our website and use of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Throughout this disclaimer, the limitations and prohibitions of liability stipulated in this Section and elsewhere apply: (a) to the preceding paragraph; and (b) to all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, whether legal or otherwise.
We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the website and the information and services provided by the website.